Tire inflation might not seem like the most important thing in the world, but it can actually have a big impact on your car’s performance. Good tire inflation helps to improve fuel economy, handling, and braking. It also helps to extend the life of your tires. If you’re not sure how to inflate your tires, check your owner’s manual or ask a professional at a tire shop. Inflating your tires to the correct pressure is an important part of maintaining your car.
Continue below to learn more about the importance of maintaining proper tire pressure, especially this time of year when temperatures drop.
Tire maintenance is important for the longevity and performance of your car. Here are a few tips on how to properly maintain your tires:
* Check your tire pressure regularly. Under-inflated tires can lead to decreased gas mileage and increased wear and tear.
* Rotate your tires every 5,000 miles or so. This helps to evenly distribute wear and tear.
* Keep your tires clean and free of debris. A build-up of dirt and grime can decrease their performance.
* Inspect your tires regularly for any signs of wear or damage. If you notice any issues, have them repaired or replaced as soon as possible.
By following these simple tips, you can help to extend the life of your tires and ensure that they are always performing at their best.
How to Check Tire Pressure
It’s important to keep your tires properly inflated, not only for a smooth ride, but also for safety. You can find your car’s recommended PSI on a sticker inside the driver’s door, or in the owners’ manual. Tire Pressure measurement is simple, and only requires a few minutes to complete. You can do it at home with a few basic tools. Plus, keeping your tires properly inflated can improve your gas mileage by up to 3%.
Here’s how to measure tire pressure:
1. Use a tire pressure gauge to check the pressure in each tire, including the spare.
2. Compare the reading with the pressure listed on the placard or owner’s manual.
3. If the pressure is too low, use a tire pump to add air until it reaches the proper level.
4. If the pressure is too high, let some air out until it reaches the proper level.
5. Check the pressure in all tires at least once a month.
Keeping your tires properly inflated is one of the simplest and most effective ways to prolong their life and keep your car running smoothly. So don’t forget to check your tire pressure regularly!
At Perth Cash 4 Cars, we pay the highest price for any vehicle, at any time throughout Perth. Same day payment & removal guaranteed!
- Cash For Cars Perth
- Car Removal Perth
- Junk Car Buyers Perth
- Cash For Trucks Perth
- Cash For Unwanted Cars
- Car Wreckers Perth
- Car Recycling Perth